• Announcements

• administrator

Please note   05/11/17

Please note: Our only address is: http: //index.dragonnest.me The only facebook is: https: //www.facebook.com/Dragonnestme/ (Other are false, please note)
    • administrator

The server is already up.   05/29/17

The server is already up.
    • Rage

Can't connect to the server   07/24/17

For those that are not able to connect to the server and are new to it. Please type to use VPN ( Virtual Private Network) like WTFAST. it will allow you to use different ip address. the server is located at france so make sure go connect to it

Regards,
      RageGaming
    • administrator

318 ~ 319 patch.   08/09/17

318 ~ 319 patch.,This is a separate download package that you need to extract in your client directory, start the launcher and will automatically update in the game. Thank you. https://mega.nz/#!ycJizCjS!tWG_iROHRyjo6AFPF4_5P9rqg9LOiNTrWAFplmyqSHg  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikuness

Time for suggestions

2 posts in this topic

good day!

this morning, i saw the announcement of admin that a new patch is coming. this is great
news for everybody since the last patch was a not-so-much success. admin also said that
if there's something we can suggest to make this server better, we tell it to them so
here i am, again :D, suggesting some things that will add excitement to us players,
hopefully.

a. GMs on hire
I've been playing private servers since the days of flyff (yep. not ragnarok :$) and
there are GMs that we can talk to if we have problems in the game itself. though now, we
don't need GMs to do that coz we can message them in discord and they answer as soon as
they are free or almost right away. if there will be GMs in game, atleast some players
who have some questions about the game can get answers right away especially for the new
ones. whenever i checked discord, there are questions that left unanswered because
players, who are playing longer in this server, are busy. ( i'm a bit new myself in this
server so i'm not qualified to answer every question ^_^). guides are there, yes, but
let's face it. not everybody likes to read xD. so, they will turn to the fastest way of
knowing things which is, asking directly with questions that's been asked over and over
again. ;)

b. and now for our main EVENT!
events will surely make this server enjoyable. this events will be guided by GMs to
which they receive this order from the admins. events that will be enjoyed both solo and
of course multiple players (party and guild). rewards can be from gold bags to equipment
itself (even R7 equips (here's hoping B|)

c. are you ready to rumble?!
I don't really know what happen to the colesseum but will it be nice to buy some of the
hardest mats here by earning points? surely the best of the best on this game (not me
though xD) will come out and maybe new players will join here ^_^. who knows, there maybe
an event where GMs can be challenged by other players? ;)

how about for those who donates here? it might be better if they will receive something
in return for donating other than getting items from the mall. B|
1. title exclusive for donators (with limited time)
2. gold bags, reds or even mats in their mails as reward for donating specific amounts.

these are the things that popped in my head and i hope that admins will take time to
read and hopefully will give them ideas for possible features that can be added in this
server.

NOTE: some maybe already answered or pointless to others, but like i said, i'm just
suggesting.
9_9

Thanks!

1 person likes this

A. GameMaster is a bit hard to give on players. we have experience Abuses from before, a LOT actually. This kind of job that you're saying that will "help" players whenever they are asking is already given on the discord channels. if it is in-game, it is better to give someone titled as Moderator, GameMaster is only given to Administrators or people who the owner of the server trust.

B. That would be nice,  i was giving events before, but sadly i am quite busy and i am already half-quitted on DNME due to other servers responsibility, you could ask the Administrator on discord for that one. but the R7 thingy is impossible. making one through materials is hard, also those are things that we only sell on webmall (http://index.dragonnest.me/mall/)

C. Most of the players here are PVE type, and from the last time i heard, PVP is a bit buggy. better wait for the fix. or tell this bug repeatedly on Administrator on Discord so he will take notice of it and forward it to the team.

and for the rest of the suggestion , 
1. There is already exclusive titles for donators which they can buy on Webmall (WhiteBeard) and others.
2. Giving too much is never good for the server. We are already giving donators  donated items which others players will take years to get by farming. it is the way how we say thanks for supporting the server.

For puchase, please contact Dragonnestmeme@gmail.com or contact Administrator on Discord. Visit webmall for information. Thanks